4 Awesome Tips: How To Put Your Facebook Marketing Strategy In The Right Place
Are you thinking of going serious with your Facebook marketing campaign? If your efforts at this point of time aren’t performing well, have you done research where you lack concentration or where to put your time, energy and money? An effective Facebook marketing strategy needs to work alongside your entire marketing plan.
How to do this goal? Well, just got here 4 awesome tips on how to put your Facebook marketing in the right place:
1. Determine your vision
Every plan whether it is intended for your business or marketing motives starts with a vision. Ask yourself, “What do you want to gain in return with your activities on Facebook?” Most entrepreneurs would agree in one particular goal and that is to increase their sales profit.
Now, that you have a clear direction, you can move forward with your marketing objectives such as:
– Improve your visibility by setting a targeted figure of new likes you acquire on your Facebook page for the next few months.
– Encourage a more engaged community by making sure you start a good introduction on what you have to offer and slowly build their trust rating on your Facebook page. You can track how many people who are engaged or loyal to your Facebook through the engagement metrics like the People Talking This Figure (PTAT).
– Showcase your credibility. Facebook is also a perfect venue to let other people particularly your targeted consumers see the “real” you, your achievements and your business as a whole. Impress them with your strong personality as someone with authority and knowledgeable insights.
– Improve your lead generation campaign. Again, Facebook can help you reach this goal. If you use email opt-in, you can generate more leads who may be interested with your offers. One excellent example to gather more leads is by hosting a unique contest and the winning prize is your featured product or service offer.
– Motivate sales. This part may be a bit tricky, but with your own creativity, you can send out personal messages to your followers like posting a special link to your post. To monitor your efforts on this area, you can either set-up Google Analytics for conversions or Ad conversions if you are running an ad campaign on your Facebook page.